- Maintain a safe working environment for both staff and visitors, adhering to a strict Health and Safety Policy.
- We value you our most important asset - our staff. We always look to employ locals first and provide a living wage, health & wellbeing initiatives as well as opportunities for self development.
- Patrol and monitor the section of the Waikato River we operate within, assisting river users when required, ensuring debris and rubbish is removed and appropriate authorities are contacted should any signs of pollution be evident.
- Ensure visitors to Taupo Bungy & Extreme Swing are made to feel welcome and respected regardless of their cultural background. Time is taken with speakers of other languages to ensure they are made to feel comfortable throughout their experience with us.
- Support local charities, schools, businesses and community groups by offering prize sponsorships, and collecting / distributing donations. Some of the organisations and events we have contributed to in the past year are:
Te Moana Sports Club
Taupo Community Food Bank
Lake Taupo Hospice
Epic Swim Taupo
Mangakino Services & Citizens Club
Te Kura O Waitahanui
Taupo BMX Club
Cure Kids Napier
Full Puku Project
Te Puawaitanga Kohanga Reo
Empower Fitness Ride for a Cause
Queens of Dirt (Women’s Dirt Biking)
Taupo Fishing Club
Nursing & Midwifery Awards
Maketu Kohanga Reo
Napier Fire Fighters
Hawkes Bay Athletics Club